At Marstan Press we recognise that our operations have an effect on the local, regional and national environment. As a consequence of this, we are committed to continual improvement in our environmental performance, the sound management of waste, prevention pollution and the protection of the environment. Environmental regulations, laws and codes of practice are regarded as setting the minimum standards of our environmental performance. Our Environmental Policy should be made available to any member of the public upon request.
Scope of our Environmental Management:
Our ISO14001 System covers all functions of our business which operates from our three industrial units (next to and opposite one another), in Princes Street, Bexleyheath, Kent
Our scope for certification is:
‘Lithographic and digital printing and finishing’
We aim to:
- Ensure sustainable waste management and to promote a high level of re-use and recycling in all areas of our operations.
- Conserve resources through sourcing and efficient use of materials and careful planning and energy measurement and reduction.
- Ensure all waste is disposed of through safe and responsible methods.
- Ensure the realisation of the dual benefits of reduced vehicle fuel consumption and lower exhaust emissions through coordinating route planning and delivery schedules, and utilising lower emissions company vehicles.
- Ensure that the our environmental initiatives are understood, implemented, maintained and encouraged at all levels in the organisation, and that they are supported through suitable education and training.
Our ISO14001 Certificate can be viewed here.
Last Updated: April 2017
Signed off by Martin Lett Snr, Managing Director